Coffee Vending Solutions
In the UK, we now drink approximately 95 million cups of coffee per day.* We can help you to bring great tasting coffee to your business with our selection of coffee vending solutions.
The UK has become a nation of coffee connoisseurs who want great tasting coffee wherever they are. Whether you are looking for self-serve office coffee machines for your workplace, or coffee vending machines for your manufacturing or logistics site, hospital, university or retail business, we have a solution for you.
- We have our own Pelican Rouge and miofino brands, expertly created by our roaster in the Netherlands
- Work with partners Starbucks and Lavazza to bring you well-known consumer brands
- Broad menus including the popular flat white, everyday favourites such as latte and cappuccino, as well as tea and hot chocolate to cater for all tastes
- Coffee vending machines incorporate the latest touchscreen technology with cashless options available
- Coffee machines perfectly calibrated for your chosen blend to deliver the highest quality coffee
- The potential to combine your coffee solution with a MicroMarket for a complete, 24/7 food and drink refreshment solution.
Are you interested in finding out more?
With 14 depots located across the UK and Ireland, supported by a UK contact centre, we deliver a local service on a national scale. Our teams will work tirelessly to ensure your machines remain full, clean and working.
To save you time and hassle, we offer our Fully Managed Service for your coffee vending machines, ensuring your self-serve machines are maintained, cleaned and filled when you need it.
For businesses looking to manage their coffee machines themselves, we offer our Elite Technical Care Service to keep your machines working at their best.
We can also offer coffee machine leasing options so you can spread the cost across a number of fixed instalments. Our staff will guide you through the simple process to make sure you have the right option for you.
*Source: Centre for Economics and Business Research, Coffee and It’s Impact on the UK Economy, April 2018