Your Healthier choice
Making it even easier for your staff and visitors to choose a healthier option. Our Healthier choice range provides tried and tested healthier snacks and cold drinks.
We share the view that encouraging healthier living is important for everyone. Today, more consumers than ever are looking for healthy snack options. 72% of shoppers in the UK* are buying healthier food that contains less salt, sugar, fat or calories.
Many organisations promote a healthy workplace as part of their company culture to attract top talent and have a focus on Health & Wellness. For the healthcare sector in particular, this is essential.
Our Healthier choice range provides your staff and customers with the healthy snacks and drinks they want while supporting your wider needs.
For NHS trusts it meets GBS, CQUIN and Action on sugar requirements and the healthyliving awards scheme for NHS Scotland.
*IRI Shopper Survey 2018
If you want to offer healthy snacks
and meet your business goals, speak to us today
To help meet the expectations of today's consumers, our Healthier range of snacks deliver on taste as well as wellbeing.
All of our products are 250kcals or less per pack and we have carefully chosen the pack size to help consumers manage the portions they are eating.
This snack range includes:
- Fruit and nuts - a selection or raw nuts and dried fruit products
- Cereal bars - from fresh, modern brands that consumer can also find in the supermarket
- Crisps - a variety of crisp options, all in packs of less than 25g
- Confectionery - sugar-free gum plus a couple of chocolate bars as a treat, but still 250kcal or less.
People are becoming more mindful of what they drink, from sugar content to hydration, consumers want healthier options.
The cold drinks in our Healthier choice range have low or no added sugar whilst still delivering on taste.
To give you the confidence that you're offering a healthier option, every element under the traffic lights nutritional information coding is either green or amber.
Our Healthier choice range of drinks includes:
- Water - essential for hydration
- Fizzy Drinks - diet and sugar-free options from well-known brands
- Juices - contain natural sugar rather than added sugar
Our range has also been designed to meet government health and wellbeing requirements.
- Government Buying Standards (GBS) compliant
- Meets the 2017-19 Health & Wellbeing CQUIN indicator and the Action on sugar requirement for NHS trusts and hospitals
- For NHS Scotland we support and meet the healthyliving award scheme across snacks and cold drinks.