Customer Satisfaction Survey
Keeping our customers satisfied is important to us.
Towards the end of 2017, using an independent research company, we interviewed 300 customers. The acquisition of Pelican Rouge Coffee Solutions gave us the opportunity to survey a wider customer base.
Each customer completed a questionnaire on:
- What's important to them
- How well we are satisfying their requirements.
The results are now in and have provided us with a valuable insight.
Pleasingly, there are many areas where, overall, our customers confirm that we perform well. These include:
- The effectiveness of our staff who clean and service the machines
- Overall cleanliness of the machines
- Quality of products, especially hot drinks.
Looking ahead, we will continue to focus on maintaining and raising this performance even further.
There are, however, a few areas where our customers told us that we could do better. We will be targeting these and are already working on making improvements. The key areas are:
- Keeping customers updated on any issues they raise
- Taking a more proactive approach to working with our customers.
We are committed to providing a professional and reliable service to all of our customers. We see our recent acquisition of Pelican Rouge Coffee Solutions as an opportunity to take best practices from both companies in order to offer an improved service to all.
As the number one vending solutions company in the UK market we want to set the standard for customer satisfaction.
Selecta UK, 7 March 2018